13 May 2016 blogs Matthew Carr 3min read
You may have already noticed that Savision released a lightweight version of our flagship product called Live Maps. Whilst not including all of the Business Service Management (BSM) features that assist with service oriented monitoring and SLA tracking, the Live Maps solution still has some cool features that our partners will love (both MSP’s and SI’s ), all for a very “lite” fixed price.
Check out how you can now use HTML5 SCOM Dashboards to add value for your customers, improving their experience and retention rate at a fraction of the contract cost charged to support that customer.
Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
MSPs using a Hosted SCOM data-center to monitor their customers’ infrastructure & applications have not been easily able to share information actively with their customer. Now with SCOM dashboards, you can define custom views for every customer and share with them via a weblink:
- Html5 based views: Your customer no longer needs to install Silverlight to get a view into their SCOM environment. Using Live Maps Lite means all dashboards and views are published in a web-link you can share with your customers.
- Define what your customer is allowed to see: Using a combination of SCOM roles and widgets, you can define exactly what each and every customer is allowed to see.
- Easy Graphical User-Interface: With simple and quickly built dashboards, you spend less time building them for your customers. Let Live Maps SCOM dashboards do the work for you so you can focus on monitoring.
- Price per SCOM Management Group: As long as your customers are hosted within 1 SCOM Management Group the price is a fixed fee regardless of the number of customers assets hosted
Whilst many companies are looking for Service Level Monitoring, we know that this requires a certain level of IT Maturity that many are not yet ready for. To fill that requirement in the market, System Integrators can now resell our SCOM dashboards solution. For a one-time price for perpetual licensing, Live Maps SCOM dashboards is the essential piece in any SCOM project.
- Html5 based views: No need for your customers to install Silverlight or even open the SCOM console after everything is configured. Using Live Maps Lite, you can create CIO dashboards or IT admin views for all levels of the organization.
- Get the WOW factor: Live Maps Lite is the perfect addition to any System Center and Hybrid cloud deployments. After all the work in the background to build out a new SCOM deployment, delivering tangible dynamic dashboards gives you the WOW from your new customers and drives loyalty and retention.
- Fixed Price regardless of project size: System Integrators and project consultants can now offer HTML5 SCOM Dashboards at a one-size-fits-all price. This includes a license for unlimited users, you can generate more Gross Margin on every deal with the licensing element of Live Maps being less than 10% of any multiple-element project.
For any partners or consultants that would like to know more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and give that WOW factor to all your SCOM deployments.