30 July 2015 whitepapers 1 min read
The Cloud approach addresses elastic scale, agility, costs and time to market, by allowing organizations not only to deploy a solution quickly but also to scale up/down based on demand.
Cloud adoption is sky rocketing, there’s no doubt about it. However, when it comes to investments in the Cloud, how are you planning and assessing business and IT requirements?
- Is your current IT infrastructure and resources meeting the required business SLA’s?
- How you foreseeing capacity issues?
- Are you connecting IT resources to business outcomes and unifying IT processes with business cycles?
- How does your business maintain the system availability and resilience?
- How are you maximizing the utilization of the resources within your IT infrastructure?